Holiday Giving Guide: 7 Unique Gifts to Boost Wellness
'Tis the season for holiday shopping. Between all the endless ads for toys, scarves, and other predictable gift ideas, it's often hard to find something special for the people we love. Instead of the same-old stuff, consider some of these unique ideas instead. Each of them will promote wellness and show that you really care.
1. Accelerate biofeedback results using this Stress Thermometer. Available at Tools for Wellness for $21.95.
2. Soothe your mind and enjoy a good chuckle with Calm the F*ck Down, a hilarious and irreverent coloring book.
3. Promote global health with Dr. Bebe Chianni Lin, one of Santa Monica's most respected Eastern Integrative Medicine providers, at the Center for Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine.
4. Learn to ride the waves of life at Aqua Surf School. From ages 4-94, you'll support physical, mental, and emotional health while you play on one of Earth's most beautiful playgrounds.
5. Take care of the skin you're in with BeautyCounter. Their products are rigorously evaluated by industry leaders to be safer and healthier for you and your loved ones. For Santa Monica residents, your products will be hand-delivered for free by Senior Beauty Consultant Chantalynn Huynh. For people outside of Santa Monica, get free shipping when you spend $100.
6. Give someone hope, healing, and happiness with Marrero Psychology Gift Certificates. As an extra bonus, all appointments for biofeedback services are 20% off* until January 31, 2017!
7. Enjoy fresh produce and reduce food waste with Imperfect Produce. These boxes are filled with delicious and unique-looking fruits and veggies hand-delivered every week.
*new clients only